Posted on 25, 01 2010
Magezine Publishing has announced the launch of foliopic.com- a template-based website builder for photographers and artists.
Foliopic is an easy-to-use solution for photographers and artists who are looking to venture out onto the web with their own personal or business website. Foliopic's template-based system offers a complete range of options and designs for beginners or advanced users to personalise their web presence.
Foliopic customers can use the service to showcase their work or create private albums and invite clients to view the artist's portfolio or their client's proofs. Users can also use the system to sell prints/artworks without any e-commerce know how.
Beginners to web need no knowledge to set up and go - they can opt for a ready-made template and instantly add their content. While more advanced users, with a basic understanding of CSS and HTML, can dive in to the style sheets and easily adjust site dimensions or colour schemes to give a totally unique look and feel for their website.
Features of foliopic include:
- Feature packed admin section to personalise your Foliopic site
- Fully customisable templates and homepage layouts for a unique look
- 500 to unlimited photo uploads, depending on package
- Multiple upload option with automatic photo resizing
- Watermark copyright protection
- Photo albums (public and private)
- Slideshow mode
- RSS feeds
- Custom pages
- Blog system to use as personal news or diary
- E-commerce with online payments
- Visitor stats
- Address book and personalised newsletter direct to your friends/customers
- Free web hosting included.